Design + Drafting Services
Start communicating engineering intent with clearer visions via Waterline’s Design + Drafting Services. Our team brings your engineering visions to life through technical drawings, 3D-printed asset modelling and design.
Our Design + Drafting team provides 24-hour backdrafting, document management, 2D and 3D design as well as 3D-printed asset modelling services, ensuring the information you need is supplied when and how you need it.
Our multi-discipline team knows what it takes to enhance your operation across its lifecycle.
Waterline's Design + Drafting services:
Gain absolute confidence with Waterline’s guaranteed 24-hour turnaround backdrafting service.
Our 24-hour turnaround backdrafting service allows:
- real time accurate drawings available to your team —on site or off site
- accurate and up-to-date engineering information
- you to ensure you are reducing risks to your operations and workforce
- you to make reliable informed decisions from any location
We take ownership of your document management system to keep you compliant and your projects thriving.
Waterline’s drawing management service ensures you can:
- easily and securely access accurate documentation, anywhere, anytime
- get more time back in your day
- free up your staff on site
2D CAD drawings are the framework of all site assets to define specifications and serve as a reference resource for future projects. This applies to new projects as well as As-Built information.
With our accurate 2D drawings, you can be confident:
- the drawings reflect your physical assets
- your teams can operate and maintain equipment safely and efficiently
Our team provides 3D modelling services that:
- visually communicate complex engineering designs
- allow you to zoom in to ensure accuracy
- enable inter-discipline coordination
- assist with detecting clashes early in the design stage
- help reduce risks and on site modifications to minimise costs
Get handy with our 3D-printed asset models!
Their tactile nature makes them a valuable communication tool that helps with:
- improving training outcomes
- better assessing project safety
- scoping proposed design modifications
- justifying important business decisions
Our extensive knowledge of site equipment enables us to fine tune the interactivity and component functionality of every model we design, bringing it to life with realistic moving parts.
We’re experienced in developing functional industrial models, specifically for our mining industry clients across:
- open-cut mines
- underground mines
- mineral processing applications
Our Design + Drafting Projects
WATERLINE IS OPERATIONAL ENGINEERING
We’re value creators, an extension to your team
We understand the operational environment and can support you on site or off site
We’re quick to the mark and work at your pace
We are transparent and reliable