Operational Support Services
When you need operational and engineering support, Waterline’s Operational Support team protects your operations 24/7 against unscheduled downtime, delays and productivity losses—on site or off site. Get supported now by our site-experienced Operations Engineering team so you can focus on planning for you.
Designed to support you when you need it most, whether you’re working on site or off, we can assist you with your projects, breakdowns, certification issues, and any other operational engineering and technology challenges that may arise on site.
As operational engineers, we know what it takes to enhance your operation across its lifecycle.
Waterline's Operational Support services:
With our guaranteed 24-hour turnaround backdrafting service, you can gain absolute confidence that:
- accurate drawings are available to your team in real time—on site or off site
- your engineering information is accurate and up-to-date
- you are reducing risks to your operations and workforce
- you can make reliable informed decisions from any location
We take ownership of your document management system to keep you compliant and your projects thriving.
Waterline’s document management service ensures you can:
- easily and securely access accurate documentation, anywhere, anytime
- get more time back in your day
- free up your staff on site
Longwall automation increases safety and efficiency. Waterline’s Operational Support team specialises in:
- automation design and implementation
- operator training
- 24/7 automation support—on site or off site
LEARN MORE HERE
Our maintenance and reliability engineering (asset management) service includes:
- maintenance strategy development
- optimisation of pragmatic service sheets
- engineered solutions that ensure asset integrity, reliability and productivity through high availabilities
Increased effectiveness and efficiency are the benefits of our Operational Support Services.
Our team helps you to:
- convert to paperless offices
- create efficient and effective workflows and sign-off processes
- design and create workflows on a digital platform such as Workforce Mobility for tasks including:
– risk assessments
– installation records
– introduction to site
We also make the transition seamless with training and supporting your staff when the digitised workflows are introduced.
See how we’ll keep your projects moving with our multi-discipline services. Download our services and case studies below. You can also download our capability statement or get in touch.
see our proud projects
WATERLINE IS OPERATIONAL ENGINEERING
We’re value creators, an extension to your team
We understand the operational environment and can support you on site or off site
We’re quick to the mark and work at your pace
We are transparent and reliable