CIVIL + STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING
Waterline’s Civil and Structural Engineers make projects easier to understand. We communicate your engineering intent through our design services and detailed assessments, ensuring your assets can withstand design actions.
Waterline’s Civil and Structural Engineering services provide you with the peace of mind you need to ensure the safety and integrity of existing equipment, or the design, modelling, planning and commissioning of new infrastructure.
As operational engineers, our Civil and Structural team knows what it takes to enhance your operation across its lifecycle while keeping your people safe.
our CIVIL + STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING services:
Waterline is a multi-discipline Queensland engineering company with Civil and Structural Engineers. They have the capacity to design the individual elements of your facility and conduct finite element analysis of your existing facilities to determine their structural integrity.
Our site-experienced team provides:
- timely advice
- efficient implementation of designs and analysis
- accurate reporting and documentation
Waterline’s site-experienced Civil Engineering team in Queensland will support your projects with infrastructure layout and hardstand establishment, including drainage control and rehabilitation. All critical aspects of an operating mining environment.
Additionally, our Civil Engineering team has the skills to provide mine infrastructure layout planning, design and documentation, including 3D visuals from feasibility to detail design phase. Incorporated in this function are the following design elements:
- operational and project surface water and sediment control design support, and documentation
- civil earthworks, volumes and creation of material take-offs for all project phases
- life of mine & mine closure 3D visuals and high-level phase plans
- delivery of designs and documentation to the appropriate level of detail based on the phase of the project and expected level of accuracy
- haul road and pavement design
- earthworks design for large hardstand areas
- containment ponds
- potable and non-potable water reticulation
- 3D visualisation of complete civil works
- bulk earthworks and volumes
- sewerage and pump station design
- material handling layouts
- stormwater drainage and culvert design
2D CAD drawings are the framework of all site assets to define specifications and serve as a reference resource for future projects. This applies to new projects as well as As-Built information.
With our accurate 2D CAD drawings, you can be confident:
- the drawings reflect your physical assets
- your teams can operate and maintain equipment safely and efficiently
Our Design team provides 3D modelling services that:
- visually communicate complex engineering designs
- allow you to zoom in to ensure accuracy
- enable inter-discipline coordination
- assist with detecting clashes early in the design stage
- help reduce risks and on site modifications to minimise costs
Also known as structural integrity audits, this service provides critical feedback to you about the structural capacity of your facility, its stability and reliability. Our team provides detailed:
- assessments on the structural capacity of your facility, its stability and reliability
- reviews of your existing assets to maintain usability in the short or long term
Our Civil + Structural Projects
Supplied an 84-metre, four-span vehicle pipe bridge. Three gas drainage pipes and a water main pipe across Oaky Creek, Central Queensland.
WATERLINE IS OPERATIONAL ENGINEERING
We’re value creators, an extension to your team
We understand the operational environment and can support you on site or off site
We’re quick to the mark and work at your pace
We are transparent and reliable