work with waterline
Waterline is a vibrant and progressive engineering company that supports mine sites, mineral processing facilities and ports along the east coast of Australia.
Our values underpin our behaviours. We always ensure we live up to our values of integrity, accountability, agility, vitality and empathy in all our interactions with clients, teams and communities we operate in. So, if you are passionate about engineering and driven to help clients keep their assets running safely, now and into the future, then we want to hear from you!
Current career opportunities
YOUR NEXT ROLE
Waterline is one of the most exciting and vibrant engineering companies in Brisbane. Our technical capability is second to none and we provide a full suite of engineering services to clients within the mining, engineering, and materials handling sectors. Waterline has had continued success by putting our clients’ needs first and helping them with their pain points.
We have an established client base along the East Coast of Australia and are seeking a full-time, permanent Electrical Engineer who is RPEQ qualified to join our centralised hub in Brisbane. Waterline is well recognised for investing in our employees’ development, the direction of their careers and encouraging growth opportunities. Check out Waterline’s Electrical Engineering services here.
To help us on our current growth trajectory, Waterline is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to join our growing team here in Brisbane, however would also welcome candidates from Mackay or Newcastle. You will assist the electrical engineering team in delivering superior solutions and you will work on a diverse portfolio of projects. Experience in Power Modelling is essential, with demonstrated expertise in SKM Power Tools for Windows (PTW) software a benefit.
THE DIFFERENCE YOU WILL MAKE
As a Senior Electrical Engineer, your primary duties will include:
- Scoping, designing, managing, and delivering engineering projects as required
- Providing cost effective installation methodologies and solutions
- Design and concept of electrical and instrumentation infrastructure and power system analysis
- Power modelling and development of electrical power study reports
- Liaising with clients and providing technical engineering advice
Working at Waterline:
- Fun and collaborative culture with flexible work options available
- Supportive team environment with defined career development and succession planning
- Add real value to clients and develop your skills at the same time
- Have tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering
- RPEQ accreditation, or progress and experience to within 1 year of obtaining RPEQ is essential
- Demonstrated experience with power systems modelling is essential
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Experience within the mining sector is highly desirable
Sound like you?
Then submit your CV and cover letter below and we’ll be in touch.
Alternatively, please contact Georgia Narayan on 0477 588 484 for a confidential discussion.
We’re looking for a Mechanical and Electrical Engineer or Tradesperson to join our vibrant team. Must be experienced in SHMS documents and technical writing for an underground mine in Central Queensland. The opportunity starts mid-October and wraps up by Christmas.
Get in touch:
Sounds interesting? Then submit your CV and cover letter now. One of our Recruitment Business Partners will be in touch with you.
Please check back soon for further positions at Waterline. Please note you must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident to apply for these roles.
Follow us on our social channels for the latest opportunities. You can also introduce yourself to us by sending your CV and cover letter, outlining your experience and why you’d be a good fit to our team, just click the button below.