Reduced hazards, better-managed risks + improved training time: How Waterline...
Graduate Electrical Engineer
Waterline are expanding our electrical team at our Brisbane head office and we are seeking expressions of interest for a Graduate Electrical Engineer.
We are looking for a smart, dedicated, engineer with an appetite for learning and developing their career with us, to join the team. As an Electrical Engineer at Waterline you will support the team to provide high quality electrical engineering designs that meet the client’s needs and are compliant with all national and applicable international standards. You will deliver measurable value to our clients and the community.
Engineering – work across the whole engineering lifecycle including:
- Managing project coordination related activities such as cost estimation, scope and schedule development
- Prepare high quality electrical and instrumentation designs that meet the work scope
- Understand and utilise our suite of power systems software to verify your designs
- Effectively communicate your design decisions to Waterline senior engineers and the Client
- Participate in site visits to support the construction and commissioning of your projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
Relevant experience in LV electrical engineering is an advantage but not essential and might include some of the following:
- Cable sizing, protection and coordination design
- Electrical load management (variable speed drives, soft and direct online starters)
- Instrumentation and controls
- Software – Excel, PowerCAD, PowerTools, AutoCAD
- Practical onsite project engineering
If you would like to be considered for this position you MUST submit both of these documents to us no later the application close date 15/07/2020.
- A resume detailing your qualifications, skills, employment history
- A cover letter telling us why you would be a great fit for Waterline, what you would bring to the team and why you’d like to work with us.