JOIN OUR TALENTED TEAM AND HELP MAKE A DIFFERENCE
WHY WORK AT WATERLINE:
COMPETITIVE REMUNERATION PACKAGE
A POSITIVE AND FUN COMPANY CULTURE DRIVEN BY OUR VALUES—DRIVEN, AUTHENTIC, EMPATHETIC AND SUPPORTIVE
SOCIAL AND TEAM BUILDING EVENTS
SUPPORTIVE EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT
FREE HOT DRINKS & SNACKS
GREAT CBD LOCATION WITH EASY COMMUTE OPTIONS
At Waterline, we’re driven to deliver on our purpose of partnering with Australian Industry to provide safe and sustainable resources to the world. While our Engineering company is based in Brisbane, we provide engineering services to Australian Industry along the east coast. Our vibrant office space encourages collaboration across disciplines and support teams, while providing an environment that will inspire you to perform at your best, as we focus on delivering on our Waterline purpose.
Our clients trust our site-experienced team and RPEQ Engineers to keep their teams supported and safe, 24/7. Having been in our clients’ boots ourselves, our clients know they can depend on us to provide pragmatic solutions that deliver positive outcomes for their operation.
The difference you’ll make
Our Waterline team is growing! We have an exciting opportunity for a driven and creative Marcomms Specialist to join our team.
Come and join our energetic team based at our Brisbane Headquarters and apply your creative flair to all our marketing and communications activities. View the job vacancy below—includes Position Description.
- The purpose of this role is to support the sustainable growth of Waterline via the delivery of marketing and communications initiatives. This diverse role is accountable for developing and delivering initiatives that build credibility and position Waterline as the operational engineering partner of choice for Industry
- The Marcomms Specialist will focus on protecting, enhancing and increasing awareness of Waterline’s reputation, services and brand
- Additionally, you may need to support the General Manager, Business Support with other tasks as required to enable the delivery of internal and external projects
- This role is based at Waterline’s Head Office and may require you to manage juniors or interns to assist with the delivery of projects. You may also be required to travel from time to time for the delivery of key events and campaigns
- Competitive remuneration package
- We’ll provide you with challenging and exciting projects to work on
- We’ll provide you with a workplace that is respectful, inclusive and committed to supporting our people and inspires you to perform at your best
- We’ll help you be healthy with fresh fruit and mental health support
- We’ll invite you to plenty of social activities to connect with your colleagues
- We are growing and want our talented team to grow their careers with us, so we’ll work with you to see how we can support your growth
SOUND LIKE YOU?
If you’re energetic, have creative flair and your values are aligned with ours, we want to hear from you. Please apply below, with your cover letter outlining why you think you would be a good fit for the advertised role and include an up-to-date CV.