Enter here to WIN – simply fill out the form below
Have you visited Waterline at a conference or event, and want to enter a competition to WIN some great stuff? You’ve come to the right place!
See below our current opportunites to get your hands on some cool stuff.
If you’d like to go into the draw to WIN a 3D-printed Roof Support, that’s on offer to our QME 2022 delegates, complete the form below to be in with a chance.
We will be in touch with the winners. Good luck!
WATERLINE 3D-PRINTED ROOF SUPPORTS COMPETITION
QME 2022 | TERMS & CONDITIONS
Waterline (Waterline Projects Pty Ltd ABN 14 151 119 087), is the Promoter of this MESC 2022 3D-printed Roof Supports Giveaway Competition, which is open to all MESC 2022 delegates who are Australian residents.
By submitting your business card or online entry form to us, you agree to participate in the competition which you are eligible on these terms (Terms).
If you don’t agree (or cannot comply) with these Terms, then you may not participate in the competition and should not submit your card or entry form.
Please read these Terms carefully. They cover important information about the competition.
2.0 COMPETITION PERIOD
We are running a Giveaway Competition (Competition) as set out in these Terms. The Competition starts at 09:00 (Australian Eastern Standard Time) on 19 July 2022 and ends 12:00 (Australian Eastern Standard Time) on 21 July 2022. (Competition Period).
To be eligible to participate in the competition, you must meet the following Eligibility Criteria. You must:
- be 18 years or older
- be an Australian resident
- complete and submit an online entry form via our website
- be a registered QME 2022 delegate
- successfully submit an entry during the Competition Period—only one entry per person will be deemed as a valid entry
This Competition is not open to Waterline employees and its contractors.
4.0 THE DRAW
Waterline will randomly select three (3) winners, who have successfully submitted their business card or online entry form, as winners of the three (3) available 3D-printed Roof Supports. The draw will take place at QME, Waterline stand A902, at Mackay Showgrounds Mackay QLD 4740.The Competition winners will be announced at the conference and their names and images published on our website.
If the winners do not claim their prize, we will conduct a redraw within 7 business days of the draw. The winners may also be announced via Waterline’s other communication channels, including but not limited to social media and print.
Each 3D-printed Roof Support is valued at AUD$350.00. The total prize pool is AUD$1,050.
5.0 OTHER TERMS
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for:
- any late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications; or
- any Internet traffic congestion or problems with, or technical malfunction of, any hardware or software, including but not limited to any damage to the hardware or software of any entrant or other persons related to participation in the Competition.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and binding; no correspondence will be entered into. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) will not be responsible for any acts of god, acts of terrorism or war (declared or undeclared), state of emergency, disaster, COVID-19 related lockdowns, technical failures, security breaches, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, computer viruses or other events beyond the Promoter’s control which affect the proper or reasonably anticipated conduct or administration of the Competition, or prevent the awarding of the Prize in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. If such an event occurs, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies the statutory consumer guarantees provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), or any other implied warranties under any legislation in Australia. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including for negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, special or consequential) arising in any way out of the Competition, including but not limited to where such injury, loss or damage arises out of:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control)
- any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference
- any entry or Prize claim that is lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter
- any variation in the Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions
- any tax liability incurred by an entrant or a winner
- participation in the Competition or any component of the Prize by an entrant or a winner
- the conduct, act or omission of any service provider or prize supplier associated with the Competition
- cancellation or postponement of any portion of the Prize for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from any entrant or winner relevant to entry into or participation in the Competition. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the Competition.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and / or voice in the event that they are a winner (including photograph, film and / or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Competition (including any outcome). Entrants also consent to the publication of their names on Waterline’s communication channels in the event they are the winner of a Prize.
6.0 YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your information is collected for the purposes of administering this competition and to keep you informed of any product or service updates. If you do not wish to receive promotional communication from us, you can let us know by opting out of our communication.
At the time of draw, Waterline will contact you at the event, and / or via mobile to inform you that you have won a 3D-Printed Roof Support and to provide you with your Prize.
7.0 CONTACTING US
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- your full name, email address and phone number
- a description of your query
We’ll respond within two business days of receiving your query. It’s important to note that this email account is monitored between 9:00 and 17:00, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
If you’d like more information on 3D-printed models, register your interest by filling out the form below and we’ll be in touch.